Hotel Accommodation - 22th - 26th August, 2017.
- 5 days / 4 nights - from August 22th to Sat, August 26th 2017.
- Arrival with dinner included, departure with lunch included.
- The price range per person in hotel accommodation is based in 3, 4 or 5 persons room occupancy.
- The IberCup is the one that decides how many persons will stay per room, if teams decide to get the basic price range per person.
- Teams participating with the basic price range per person can´t decide how many persons will stay in the room unless they pay for an additional cost for 1 or 2 persons room occupancy.
- IberCup can confirm some of the accommodation from June 20th.
- If a team has a pre-reservation in a certain accommodation, the team might change accommodation at any time until 1 month before the tournament starts, due to IberCup logistics.
- IberCup manages all the room distribution from the teams and any change from the standard room distribution must be approved by us.
- No payment will be refunded if the team cancel a person after July 5th (this politic is not applied in case the player sends medical certificate, see cancellation policy).
- Due to the limited number of rooms per floor, your team might need to be split in different floors. IberCup does not have any power of decision in matter which is of the exclusive responsibility of the hotels.
- Some of the rooms have only 1 double bed for 2 persons where every 2 persons will share the same bed.
- Rooms with 3 people in a room or more,, not all the hotels offer a triple room and it is therefore placed in a double room 1 or 2 extra beds, or pull-out sofa for 2 persons, which may not be of identical quality and comfort. For singles or double occupancy the prices are different.
- Full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Breakfast at the hotel. Lunch and dinner depends on the option but can be at nearby meal centers, schools or in some special cases at the Hotel.
- The IberCard and accommodation fee is included in the cost.
- All the teams need to pay a team fee.
- All teams must leave a credit card deposit (300€ per team) to the Hotel on the check-in. The deposit is refunded on departure, as long as the rooms are handed over the same way as when you arrived.
- Check-in is after 14:00h. If teams want to check-in before 14:00h need to pay one extra night. Please note that most accommodations will only become available between 14:00h and 15:00h, so it will not generally be possible to check into your room as soon as you arrive at your destination. The rooms must be free before 12:00h on the departure day. If teams don´t leave their rooms before 12:00h, have to pay an extra-night.
- Conditions valid for bookings through IberCup. Availability to conﬁrme on the booking date. Please contact us for prices.
Does not Include
- Personal Extras.
- Airport Transfers.
- Match Transfers.
- Players sport insurance for the tournament.
- Guide services.
- Deposit with credit card on the accommodation front desk (300€ per team) on the arrival to the hotel. The deposit is refunded on departure, as long as the rooms are handed over the same way as when you arrived.
- Everything that is not properly described as included in the program.
- If you want to stay at the accommodation more days, please let us know in advance.
- Teams must check out of the rooms by 12:00h on the departure day.
- If teams don´t check out before 12:00h, they have to pay an extra night.
- No transportation system is included on the days before and after the tournament.
- To avoid delays on the check-in, teams MUST send the final rooming list before July 5th. This information is mandatory and and is necessary to ensure quality of the tournament. If the team sends later, the team will be penalized (10 € per person).
- If the team does not send the rooming list before July 5th, IberCup will not take any responsibility for any last minute changes in room distribution made by the hotel front desk, upon the arrival.
- If the team cancels or changes any player, staff or family member from the original, this change must be approved by IberCup and it may have additional taxes.
Hotel for Parents
- For Parents and Friends, hotel accommodation can be arranged through IberCup with special prices.
- Booking through the IberCup offers the free entrance to he opening ceremony for parents and another special conditions.
- Airport Transfer from Airport to the accommodation is not included in the accommodation price package.
- All the teams must use their own transportation to the football fields.
- All the participating teams may alternatively request a private bus rental service or the shuttle bus service throughout the entire week of the tournament.
- Private Bus during the tournament available for 12h / day. Drivers can only drive 9 hours in a row per day.
- Drivers can change daily. Please Make sure you give the pick up hour information for next day to the bus driver before he leaves.
- Extra charges will be charged if the services go beyond 12h per day or 200 km per day.
- The IberCup will not take care of any schedule regarding private bus transportation.
- Teams can book bus transportation directly with the bus company (information to follow on website), but the IberCup will not have any responsibility on scheduling the routes for the team.
- Shuttle bus from accommodation to the football fields is not included in the basic package of participation.
- The shuttle bus system only works as a transfer for the matches not for leisure or to take the teams to the beach. For this services (Leisure and Beach) you must contract other transportation services.
- Not all the accommodations have the shuttle service. Please confirme with IberCup if your accommodation can have this service.
- Transfers from the airport to the accommodation, is not included in the accommodation package. You can book the airport transfers through the organization. Just one service per team.
- The teams traveling to the tournament should inform the IberCup about the flight schedule no later then June 5th. If you informed us after this date the tournament will not ensure this service.
- The airport transfer is exclusively for teams thus not for accompanying people that don’t book the accommodation through the IberCup.
Loss or Theft
- The organization does not assume any responsibility in case of sport equipment theft or personal belongings of participants in the accommodation or in the sporting venues.
Standards of Conduct
- Team leaders as indicated on the Participants’ list, are responsible for the conduct from their players in case of damage caused in sport facilities, dressing rooms, accommodations, transportation or other facilities.
- In case of damage the team leader should immediately contact the organization staff .
- In case of doubt in the interpretation of the regulations of the tournament, team leader should contact directly the organization staff .
- Quiet time must be respected in the accommodations between 23:00h and 8:00h.
- The meals timetables must be respected. Teams can miss a meal if they do not adhere to the meal timetables. In case of match delay or some transport delay, team leader should inform the Organization of this situation.
- It is prohibited to travel in transportation without T-shirt.
- Failure to comply with these rules will be dealt with by the tournament organization and may result in exclusion from the tournament and accommodations.
- Dispensations will automatically be given to two (2) players per squad who are maximum one (1) year over aged.
- Note that you cannot use more over aged players by switching them between matches.
- This dispensations only applies to 11v11 categories.
- For 8v8, no dispensation will automatically be accepted.
- Dispensations for 8v8 teams can be applied by contacting the IberCup office.
- September 1: Online registration form for next year’s tournament opens. When we receive your deposit fee we confirm your place in IberCup.
- May 1: Final date for registrations. If the maximum enrollment of teams is reached before that date, registrations will close before the scheduled date.
- May 15: 50% payment of the total cost must be payed.
- June 15: Last date for the accommodation fee/participation fee for all participants with or without accommodation. Both leaders and players pay this fee. You can cancel players until July 5th, after that a doctors certificate is required.
- July 15: Final date to send the players list. After this date we will charge extra 5€ per player.
- July 15: Final date to send the rooming list. After this date we will charge extra 10€ per person.
- August 10: Match schedule is posted.
- August 22: Arrival day, no matches played.
- August 23: The matches begin, Opening Ceremony.
- August 24: Leaders Match.
- August 25: Playoff B Finals.
- August 26: Playoff A Finals. Return of the participant teams.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, Ibercup Organization reserves the right to be able to change this dates.
- The Team Leader shall hold in good order all your personal and group documents. If you are traveling from another country to Japan, you will need the authorization document for minors, passports, visas, vaccines and other certificate may be required. The Tournament accepts no liability for the refusal to grant visas or entry permit to the client in the foreign country. In these cases the conditions shall apply to the cancellation of the trip, being still in the customer's responsibility any cost that such a situation entails. Tournament organization may under no circumstances be liable, directly or indirectly, by the refusal of the granting of visas or entry permit from the client in any country.
Valid documents are:
- For the Japanese teams we will accept the player’s team card from their local football association or the ID Card.
- For the foreign teams the organization will only accept as player’s identification a valid identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated). This card must have the full name, photo, identification number and birthday. This document must always be used with the player´s passport. Players that come from countries that don’t require a passport to enter into Japan, will only need the identification card (legal card by a government institution and plastic-coated, with full name, photo, identification number, birthday).
- During the check-in, the organization of IberCup will ask to the teams for the insurance documentation, which must cover till the end of the tournament (26th of August). In case this document would not be provided, the team cannot participate in our tournament.
Insurance and Responsibility
- Each player must have a medical insurance.
- Make sure that all your players are insured both on and off the playing field.
- IberCup does not carry any group insurance protecting participants in case of injury, illness, theft or damage to property and does not accept responsibility in any way for accidents, injuries, or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades or similar events.
- Participants from countries that have no medical insurance agreement with Japan must have personal medical insurance.
- The team leader must bring all the documents for the accreditation (Valid passport or ID document from the players).
- For teams staying at Hotels, the accreditation will be at the IberCup welcome desk located in pending, after they check-in at the accommodation option. For teams staying staying at other options the team leader MUST go to the tournament office at pending.
- For teams traveling by bus or car, the accreditation will be at the IberCup tournament office in pending. on the arrival, after they check-in at the accommodation option.
- For local teams without accommodation through the tournament, the team leader MUST go to the tournament office in pending 2 days before the tournament starts to complete the accreditation process. We highly recommend to come 2 days before, as controls usually build very long queues on the day before the tournament.
- Only the team leader needs to be present on the accreditation to collect all the participant cards, bracelets and important informations.
- Players don´t need to be present for age control on this day.
- Team leaders must present at the tournament office and show proof of identity from the players registered on the team list on this day.
- If the team leaders don´t go to this first accreditation at the tournament office, their teams can`t participate in the first match.
- All the teams must bring the valid documents from the players for the matches.
- A random check for age control can be done at any time.
- Each player must use the wristband around the wrist for the age control on the field.
- The age control will be through the players list sent previously to our organization together with a valid ID document.
- The team leaders MUST confirmed the players list numbers for the match on the mobile app in possession of the Field Marshall, before the match starts to avoid any mistakes on the match incidences.
Permissions to Participate in IberCup
- All foreign teams should request to their football federations to send an authorization letter to IberCup Poland so they can take part in the tournament.
- In countries where football is operated by the schools we also allow teams affiliated by their school football association to take part in our tournament but they need to send to us an authorization letter from the club.
- IberCup Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancelation of the Tournament and Force Majeure
- In the event that the tournament cannot be held or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the tournament organizers (force majeure*) or due to events which are not attributable to wrongful intent or gross negligence or the tournament organizers, the tournament organizers cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as transportation costs, accommodation costs, costs for additional orders.
- Financial losses, etc. Under these circumstances, the tournament organizers reserve the right to either retain the entire registration/accommodation fee and to use it for a future tournament, or to reimburse the delegate after deducting costs already incurred for the organization of the tournament and which could not be recovered from third parties.
- IberCup is in no way responsible for injury or economic loss which may arise in the case of war, warlike events, civil war, revolution or civil disturbances or because of the actions of the authorities, strikes, lockouts, blockades or similar events.
- The first payment in order to book the team slot in IberCup will not be refunded.
- In case a participant cancels before May 29th, 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be refunded.
- In case a participant cancels between May 30th and July 5th, 50% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged.
- In case a participant cancels after July 6th, 100% of accommodation, transport or other services cost will be charged (in case the participant sends a valid medical certificate the refund will be considered only as the local participant fee - 65€)
- In case a participant cancels due to transport delaies, strikes or force majoure, IberCup will not refund the costs.
- In case a team does not appear to the match, IberCup is not responsable and it will not refund.
BANK: Millennium - Banco Comercial Portugues
BANK ADDRESS: Estrada Nacional 10, N-16 / 2615 - 140 Alverca Do Ribatejo, Portugal
ACCOUNT NAME: Easy Choice Lda
COMPANY ADDRESS: Av. Capitão Meleças Nº 95 - 3ºD - 2615-099 Alverca Do Ribatejo, Portugal
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 45352437980
IBAN: PT50 - 0033 - 0000 - 45352437980 - 05
Note that all bank transaction fees have to be paid for by the teams. You have to pay in the currency (Euro) that is the most ”natural” currency in Europe. Please observe that we do not accept any personal or company check. Please do not forget to mention your payment reference and team name when you make the payment because it needs to be mentioned in the description of the transfer. After payment, please send us ALWAYS the PDF payment document to email@example.com.
Credit Card Payment:
In this option will be added an additional value (2.5%) for each payment.